Wednesday, November 13, 2013

HD Survey and a little gift!

Hello!

Its Pookey and today's post is about a little survey I want to do. I was speaking with one of the designers from Hayabusa Design and was surprised to find out they believe that Seccond Life residents don't like mesh plants! Honestly, I didn't know what to say, OK so I asked why? Reason to believe this is because they sell more of the old type plants (you know those that have flat surfaces with a texture on them) than mesh ones. Personally, I don't find this to be true and want to show them that people in SL appreciate nice design and know to recognize the quality.

I asked can I do a little survey for lets say a week and offer these 2 types of flowers at some low price, one from each and simply invite people to come over and buy one they prefer. I rezzed them at the landing spot, both are 1 prim/LI and set to only 1L$. Please, buy just one you prefer!

Another thing I want to add is that these flowers are set for 1L$ only during this survey and after its finished they are going to be removed.

Come over and help me find out am I right?:)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fighting%20Spirit/94/171/22