Wednesday, November 13, 2013

HD Survey and a little gift!

Hello!

Its Pookey and today's post is about a little survey I want to do. I was speaking with one of the designers from Hayabusa Design and was surprised to find out they believe that Seccond Life residents don't like mesh plants! Honestly, I didn't know what to say, OK so I asked why? Reason to believe this is because they sell more of the old type plants (you know those that have flat surfaces with a texture on them) than mesh ones. Personally, I don't find this to be true and want to show them that people in SL appreciate nice design and know to recognize the quality.

I asked can I do a little survey for lets say a week and offer these 2 types of flowers at some low price, one from each and simply invite people to come over and buy one they prefer. I rezzed them at the landing spot, both are 1 prim/LI and set to only 1L$. Please, buy just one you prefer!

Another thing I want to add is that these flowers are set for 1L$ only during this survey and after its finished they are going to be removed.

Come over and help me find out am I right?:)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fighting%20Spirit/94/171/22


1 comment:

  1. Can I buy 300 of the one on the right to have my opinion weigh as heavily as I feel it?? I cannot believe ANYONE would look at these two plants and choose the one on the left. Forget that the detail is better on the right...the alpha textures in the one on the left will compete with dresses and hair.

    ReplyDelete